「30年後のあなたへの手紙90回目」
輪島のお墓の周囲を整備しています
雨が降って岩がだいぶ流れて落ちてきています
イノシシが穴を掘って凸凹です
今日は小川に水がチョロチョロ流れていましたので
楽しく庭師の気持ちで 構想を練っています。
I'm working on maintaining the area around the graves in Wajima.
The rain has washed away a lot of rocks.
Wild boars have dug holes, making the ground uneven.
Today, there was a trickle of water flowing in the stream, so
I'm enjoying planning, feeling like a gardener.

「30年後のあなたへの手紙90回目」
親愛なるあなたへ
大沢にいます みんな親切に 家の修復に
協力してくれます
大工さんが多いので 支援金なんかの手続きをしてくれます
たいがいが 親戚の方ばかりなので 助かります
本当に感謝してます
将来は ここにアトリエを建てて
絵を描いていきたいと思い うれし嬉しくなります
本当にありがとう
yoshibo
"A Letter to You 30 Years from Now, Part 90"
Dearest You,
I'm in Osawa. Everyone is so kind and helping me with the house repairs.
There are many carpenters, so they're handling the procedures for things like financial assistance. Most of them are relatives, which is a great help.
I'm truly grateful.
In the future, I want to build an atelier here and paint, and that makes me so happy.
Thank you so much.
yoshibo
コメント
コメントを投稿